No matter what the disaster, from a deleted file to an office fire, Worldlink provides true business continuity by ensuring that your organization is back to work with minimum data loss as efficiently as possible. Local backups allow for rapid restoration of data, offsite replication ensures recovery in the case of local unavailability, and cloud restoration ensures that your organization can get back to business even if your local servers are gone.
Local Backup and Restore
A complete, encrypted backup of your systems and data reside at your premises. This ensures rapid recovery in the even of data loss.
Offsite Replication and Recovery
The complete, encrypted backup stored at your premises is replicated to our secure data centers. This ensures data recovery anywhere there is internet connectivity, in case local recovery is not an option.
Cloud Restoration for Business Continuity
In the even of a major disaster, your entire environment can be restored to our secure, private cloud. This allows staff to quickly get back to work with minimal loss of business data.
Our IT backup experts manage the entire data lifecycle, leaving you to focus on what matters most- getting your organization back to work.
- Cross-platform, high-performance backup and recovery solution with broad operating system and virtual server platform support
- Encrypted, deduplicated data transport optimized for offsite WAN replication
Bare Metal Recoveries
- Cost-effective and rapid disaster recovery to similar and dissimilar hardware
- Support of P2V, V2V for VMware, Hyper-V based VM’s for virtual recovery
Built-in Offsite Backup and Replication
- Replicate multiple point-in-time backups to our secure cloud for offsite backup and business continuity purposes
Built-in Virtual Platform Support
- Support of all virtual platforms including Microsoft Hyper-V, Oracle Virtual Box, VMware VSphere, and ESX
- Virtually recover your data as a virtual hard disk or VM
- Granular recovery
- Restore an entire server, database, file, or email message
- On-going test recoveries for DR validation
Broad Platform Support
- Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD
- On-the-fly encryption of data (in transit and at rest)
- Blowfish and triple DES encryption algorithms up to 448-bit military level encryption