Worldlink supports staging and integration needs for all activities from rollouts to new construction to service and support. Our team, consisting of a full-time Customer Satisfaction and Delivery Director, full-time Quality Managers, and an experienced in-house support staff will successfully support all of your needs in preparing your equipment for a successful deployment. All activities are performed in a clean, secured, and controlled HVAC environment.
Worldlink will prepare your inventory for shipment based upon the specific requirements of the project or program. Performing this in a job-specific fashion provides you with significant reductions in shipping costs, location disruptions and on-site equipment failures.
- Pull site specific equipment from your bulk inventory and kit it for installation and shipping
- Reduce time on-site and associated costs by pre-assembling and repackaging the equipment
- Undergo a client specific documented quality assurance process
- Perform configurations on all network and computing devices along with a complete “burn-in” prior to shipment
- Remove most of the risk from the installation team by creating a plug and play model
- Inspect and test all equipment in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations and customer specific requirements
- Mitigate field installation errors and associated DOA and RMA issues