- Technology: Network cabling, Cisco Switches, PCs, Printers, Motorola RF scanners
- Market: Specialty Retail
- Project Duration: 4 weeks
- Number of locations: 20
A multi-site retailer had a business initiative to create Internet order fulfillment centers throughout the country.
To improve the effectiveness of their supply chain, sales and customer service.
- Set up new IDF network points
- Set up Cisco switches
- Workstation cabling
- Set up PCs, Printers, RF scanners
- Configure and run tests with the remote IT team
Worldlink's Role in Facing the Challenge
The specialty retailer relied on Worldlink Integration Group to perform the installation just prior to the holiday season.
- Consulted with client for IDF & Workstation locations in each store
- Installed CAT5 cabling, IDF switches, workstations, and network connections.
- Coordinated configuration and testing with the client's IT department.
- Utilized online service portal for checkout and upload of client deliverables.