- Technology: Network Cabling, Traffic Counting
- Market: Retail
- Project Duration: 1 month
- Number of Locations: 10
A Europe-based retail intelligence company needed a way to install traffic counting systems (sensors and communication devices) at 10 locations around the USA before the holiday rush.
- A company familiar with traffic counting, wiring, and retail environments
- An organization with an ability to work with a company based in Europe.
Worldlink’s Role in Facing the Challenge
- Consulted with client for camera locations in each store
- Installed CAT5 cabling, cameras, the and network connections.
- Coordinated the configuration and testing with the client’s IT department
- Utilized online service portal for checkout and upload of client deliverables